Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Dinner Decor

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hosted some friends over for dinner and had a little fun with the decorating. The tissue paper pom poms were a first and I had to show them off even though you can tell they are my first because they are ovals instead of round and kind of skiwampus but I love them all the same.

I used those cool Command Clips to hang all the pom poms to the ceiling. I was pleasantly surprised... they sure have an awesome hold. Click HERE to see the one's I used.


I bought the red tulle at Walmart for $0.97 a yard (3 yards) and just twisted it around with some fake white rose petals that I bought at the dollar store. I bought the 2 red candle holders at the DI (thrift store) for $0.75 each and the other tall tapered candle holders and red candles, I bought from the dollar store. Then sprinkled the rest of the rose petals over the whole thing. I love how it turned out. :) We had kids there too, so I set up a "kids" table but it wasn't near as cute, but it did have one of those fake candles and rose petals... hehe. We ate biscuit personal pizza's and yummy salad for dinner and drank a Sprite and cranberry juice drink in wine glasses. The kids even had mini wine goblets that I found at the DI. It was a fun night!

(How do you like all my mis-matched chairs...hehehe)

No comments: