Saturday, April 30, 2011

Update to Family Calendar

I made this family birthday calendar in 2007 as a Christmas gift. I occasionally get someone asking where in the world I got the stars, so below the picture is an update to where I got them. If you would like a link to the original post... click HERE.

**UPDATE**
4.2011
I talked to the couple that sells the stars and they gave me permission to give out their info if you are interested in ordering the stars I used on this project. I got them from Heart & Soul Crafts. They don't have an actual store or website so you have to call Roger 801.726.0577 to order and send a check or money order to get your stars. They sell to a few local shops and go to craft fairs/boutiques. Check out their Facebook page HERE. If you have any other question, give me a shout!