Saturday, April 30, 2011

Update to Family Calendar

I made this family birthday calendar in 2007 as a Christmas gift. I occasionally get someone asking where in the world I got the stars, so below the picture is an update to where I got them. If you would like a link to the original post... click HERE.

**UPDATE**
4.2011
I talked to the couple that sells the stars and they gave me permission to give out their info if you are interested in ordering the stars I used on this project. I got them from Heart & Soul Crafts. They don't have an actual store or website so you have to call Roger 801.726.0577 to order and send a check or money order to get your stars. They sell to a few local shops and go to craft fairs/boutiques. Check out their Facebook page HERE. If you have any other question, give me a shout!

2 comments:

احمد عبدالله said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل

محمود زيزو said...

لدينا احدث المعدات العالميه لكشف التسربات بدقه عاليه ويرعه عاليه
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجازان
شركتنا تعد ممن افضل الشركات في هذا المجال هو مجال التسليك
شركة تسليك مجارى بجازان