Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My brother's album

So last July, my older brother, James, turned the big 40. His wife, my sweet sister-law Robin, asked me to make him a guest sign-in book for his party. Robin was planning a BIG SURPRISE shindig to celebrate his 40th Birthday AND to say farewell to him because he was going to be shipping out for Iraq for his 2nd tour of duty. It was going to be a fun day but sad to see him off.

So I set off to work on this album... it was 8x8 and 20 pages big. I really had a lot of fun putting it together. I made sure to include lots of the number 40 through out the whole album just to remind him how old he is... I have to tease him anytime I can because I'm not near as good at teasing as he is. :) hehe

I didn't include all the pages because all the other pages are just the pages people signed and aren't very entertaining. This album had a simple and just fun layout throughout.

I used my Pazzles Inspiration for the title and numbers.
Gotta love that machine!

No comments: