Friday, February 4, 2011

Magnet Board

I made this magnet board over Christmas for an old friend for a belated wedding gift and for Christmas. Unfortunately, it is still sitting here... I've been trying to find a box to ship it in. I don't really want it to brake.

I found the frame at Robert's and it already had the black flourishes on it. I also got the letters there which I painted red, distressed with black ink, added red Stickles and magnets. The flowers I made used a technique that I learned from my sister Kendra where you cut out various sizes of circles out of satin, burn the edges and then sew together. I added the red Stickles around all the edges for fun. I used my i-Top to make red satin buttons for the centers. Then I added this My Mind's Eye "HOME" sticker and the ribbon and viola... it was done! It was easy and fun to put together.

1 comment:

9th class notes said...

Nice post i like it
http://notes.com.pk/category/notes/9th-class-notes/