Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wedding Guest Book

So last July I started this wedding guest sign in book. I got the order I think a couple weeks before the wedding, so I just made all the guest sign in pages. Later I got the pictures from the wedding and created the rest of the album. I really think it turned out lovely.

I thought it was going to be hard to work with the gold but it turned out to really be fun. The gold thread was a pain to work with but so very elegant. I also used a lot of gold Stickles (glitter glue), gold brads, crystals and fun ribbon to accent throughout the whole album. All the flourishes were cut using my Pazzles Inspiration.

I forget what brand of flowers I used, but I used my iTop to make all the flower centers. I seriously LOVE that tool and use it ALL the time... even in my crafting.

I used my Pazzles Inspiration to cut out their names and date. And then added Diamond Glaze to make them pop.

They had a left over sign in page so I added a picture to it.
I couldn't find gold embellishments I liked so I ended up painting a few of my silver one's with gold paint.











I also made another wedding guest book
in 2006 for my sister...
to view those pictures, click HERE.

No comments: