Thursday, June 26, 2008

The "in-home" video shoot...

Okay...I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! It has been a mad house today! So much excitement for such a short period of time! LOL :) The came and went in a short 15 minutes or so.

So two guys came, normally pretty scary right, but they couldn't have been nicer and sweeter! Jed and Marc I believe. Marc was the camera man. Jed works for Provo Craft. They came in and said to act as natural as possible in my scrapbook room using my Cricut. So I went to work, but my 3 year old DD would not budge from my side...she was too scared to go out but also curious to show off to the guys!! LOL :) Anyways, I apologized that she would leave me alone and was getting ready to go put her in her room to play when Jed told me she was fine if that is what we normally would be doing. I thought...of course she is by my side, she won't leave me alone for 2 minutes!! So she sat done a bit and played with her Cuttlebug and also helped me put the buttons on my Expression. I thought she was SOooo cute, but I was also nervous that it wouldn't be the kind of footage that they wanted but they said it looked great! Marc said she was a great little actress! She thought that was funny and said "ya".

They took lots of pictures of my (finally clean) scrap'n space and all my little projects on the walls. And then they were on their way. Very pleasant experience so far but not too eventful. Monday should be more fun and more exciting or at least I hope so!

1 comment:

Ashley Rv said...

So i was just thinking today is your other photo shoot let me know how it goes.good luck and congrats!