Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun in the Sun



Is Summer here yet?!?
It is at my house or at least it is in my scrapbook room! LOL

I made this FUN in the SUN layout for eBay of course!
I love how it turned out! This Pebbles in my Pocket patterned paper
and ribbon was so fun to work with. That is the great thing about living
in Utah...all the fun scrapbook stores and vender's!!
Anywho, thanks for stoppin' by and taken a peek.

Oh by the way, I used my new Pazzles
that I got at Hallmarkscrapbook.com
for all the paper piecings!!










(Your welcome to copy my designs for you own personal use,
but please don't recreate to sell on eBay...thanks a bunch!)

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

what a lovely layout kate...hugs..

DeeDee said...

Oh Kate!!! I'm tellin' ya...I'm always sitting and looking and looking and looking at your creations....you are an awesome talent girlie!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Another fun and fabulous layout!!! Hugs, T