Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ice Cream Sundae...



I just got my new Zutter Bind It All
over at Hallmarkscrapbook.com
and had to make something so I could use it!

So I decided to create this Ice Cream Cone mini album with my Pazzles Machine. I just went into the Pazzles software and create different size circles and ovals and then welded them all together to create the whole thing. I was pretty impressed that I made it all by myself...I've never done something like this before. The whole thing is about 11.5 x 5.5. It was so fun to make. Too bad I'm not keeping it...it is going up on eBay next week!














There is tags tucked behind a few photo mats for journaling...


(Your welcome to copy my designs for you own personal use,
but please don't recreate to sell...thanks a bunch!)

2 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

KATE - I am IN LOVE with this ice cream book - it turned out AWESOME!!!! All of your work is always breath taking!!

Hugs, T

matchbox20girl said...

This is ADORABLE! You have amazing talent!

I have been thinking seriously about getting a Bind It All...this really makes me want to get it now!