Friday, January 16, 2009

The NEW Paper PIECING Beehive...

is finally up and running. Now Julio and I have a place where we can sell our design files so everyone is able to cut and ENJOY our paper piecings just like we do!! Please come check our new blog store out at...


We sell WPC files for Pazzles Inspiration owners, DXF files for the Wishblade owners. PDF files for people that don't own cutting machines, so they can print out a template and assemble that way... easy as pie! And all the files are ready for you to just stick the color you want in and cut (or print)!!

Thank you for your understanding while we are still under a bit of construction on both of my blogs. We hope to be finished up here pretty quick!!

THANKS - Kate

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

YAY KATE AND JULIO!!! I'm so excited for you! Best of luck with your new venture! Now I'm off to check out your new store!!! hugs!

Sharon Caudle said...

OH!!! Forgot to say that I LOVE the new look of your blog! It's GORGEOUS!!!! :)

DeeDee said...

YAY!! CONGRATS you two!!! I just know it will be fabulous....I'm off to check it out now!!!! HUGS!!!

Tammy said...

Kate, your blog looks AWESOME! I love the new design!
I'm gonna check out your store right now!

Tammy

Bamabel said...

The blog looks awesome Kate! Congrats!