Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My new blog background...

I know it's late, or should I say early! Man, it sure has been a bugger getting this background to load and work just right and it still doesn't show my whole background but for the most part it does. Julio (my hubby) designed and created this AMAZING background for me and we finally put the finishing touches on it and decided to premier it today!! YEAH!! :)

Later today I will have up an option to buy at least one of my Pazzles/PDF/DFX files starting with my Snow Couple!! I'm so excited to get going and so is Julio!! He is ready to start designing some new cut files for me and I'm excited to scrapbook using them!! :) hehe

Let me know what you think! Please tell me if I need to do any tweaking anywhere. Thanks for looking and I hope you like! :) Now I'm going to bed, I need to get my creativity sleep! ;) lol

7 comments:

Sheryl said...

This is just beautiful!!! I love the leather look. The country girl in me. :0)

Scraplynn said...

It's Beautiful, Kate.... Just stunning... Great job Julio!!!

Ashley Rv said...

looks fabulous Kate! Tell Julio he did a great job and I know you were involved too so good job hehe. anyways it looks so good, Im so jealous! by the way its doesnt look like you need to do any tweeking

SparkofWhimsy said...

This is gorgeous! As always you and Julio do stellar jobs!

Keep up the awesome creating!

Angelique

DeeDee said...

Oh WOW Kate!! Julio has done it again....this is simply GORGEOUS!!! I love it!!! HUGS!!

Cody,Kendra,Kendall,Osker said...

i love it kate and julio! when are you coming to visit? i hope soon! i miss you guys

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

o wow it is gorgeous ! like the colours..euh I like everything about it LOL well done !!

You must be a happy girl with such a creative hubby