Thursday, January 8, 2009

Coming SOON...

I'm excited to announce that I'm finally updating the look of my Blog!

I've waited a very long time for my talented hubby, Julio to design and create me a NEW layout to coordinate with my name AND style!

As soon as I complete a couple custom orders and we finish putting the finishing touches on the layout, I will premier it, which should be VERY soon! :)

The even more EXCITING news is that I'm going to start selling a few of our digital cutting files similar to one of my Ladybug friends, Regina at the Cutting Cafe'! It might take me a bit longer to get all the kinks out of this hopefully plan, but I'm really looking forward to this new adventure!

Thanks for all your encouragement and support!!

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness Kate! I'm soooo excited for you! And I'm telling you....I'm going to be one of the first in line! You and Julio create the CUTEST cutting files!!! I wish you the very best on your new exciting adventure!!! Hugs!!!

Bamabel said...

Hi Kate! I'm so excited to see the new look of your blog!!! I wanted to tell you too that I had to debut the piecing you did for me on my blog! Hee hee. I couldn't wait! So if you have a minute, you can check it out. Thanks so much gf!!!