Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love You Always...

I made this layout because I'm ready for spring and Valentines is coming up fast and it is closer to spring then it is right now! :) I love the deep yummy colors of this paper which is I believe My Mind's Eye... I LOVE that brand! I had a fun time designing the Cupid accessories... the bunny is ready to go shoot some arrows of love!!

What I used:
(You can find these items at HallmarkScrapbook.com)
-Pazzles for the bunny, his accessories and the "Love You" marquee title.
-Cricut card Hello Kitty Font for the "ALWAYS" title.
-Cat Eye Ink to distress the edges of the photo mats.
-Diamond Glaze
-Stickles - Eucalyptus, Xmas Red, and Star Dust

Of course I use plenty of diamond glaze and Stickles...
You can never have enough, right!?! hehe ;)
~
SOLD
~

Hidden behind one of the photo mats is another
double sided photo mat for journaling or more pictures...
The title was fun to design... I love my Pazzles!!
I designed and created this darling little "cupid" bunny...
I used pop dots to add dimension...
Sewing and glitter detail...
(You're welcome to copy my designs for you own personal
use, but please don't recreate to sell...thanks a bunch!)

No comments: