Thursday, November 6, 2008

Twilight with ME!

Okay, so I finally decided to make a layout with me on it, but unfortunately it isn't for myself. I am donating it to a website that will be giving a scrapbook to the writer of the Twilight series, Stephenie Meyer. The scrapbook will be filled with fans letters, artwork, and scrapbook pages. The pages have details about my favorite things about the book series. It also has a couple of my favorite quotes that correspond with the characters.

What I used...
I used my Pazzles (Pazz for short) Inspiration for all the paper piecing including the title.
The flourishes are from the Pazz CD called Swirls and Twirls.
Oh the little blue flowers are from Cricut's Accent Essentials.
I also used Diamond Glaze on all the flourishes, of course!!


I hope you can finally enjoy a layout from me
that actually has a picture on it! :) LOL

This is the actually font from the cover of the books...

Here is a picture of me with my favorite hobbies...
Scrapbooking and Twilight...

Edward and Bella...
These fonts are the characters actually fonts from the books...

Jacob...Jacobs actually font from the books...
**As far as the paper piecing of Edward, Bella, Jacob & the wolf are concerned, my husband and I have put a lot of time into designing and creating this one-of-a kind paper piecing, so please, please, PLEASE, don't replicate it for resale. We consider it a piece of art and should be treated as such.

Thank you so much for all the
support, encouragement, and understanding!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is unbelievable! Amazing & gorgeous. I am in awe.