Monday, November 17, 2008

ThanksGiving

With Thanksgiving not too far away, I had to make this layout. I designed these turkey's last year around this time and they turned out so darn cute, I had to do them again this year! I did add a little this time by embossing the feathers which made them look even cuter, in my opinion!

This is what I used:
-Pazzles for the turkeys, the title, and the flourishes (Pazzles CD Swirls & Twirls)
-Cricut for the pumpkins... George ovals
(If you would like to learn how to make the pumpkins just visit Hallmark Ladybugs Blog)
-Cuttlebug Embossing folders... Swiss Dots and Divine Swirl
-Diamond Glaze





(Your welcome to copy my designs for you own personal use,
but please don't recreate to sell...thanks a bunch!)

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

So SWEET Kate!!! I love these little turkey guys....they are adorable!!!! Your layouts are always so fun to look at!!! HUGS!!!

Kendraspaperpiecings said...

I love this page kate! I like the colors you chose and your cute turkeys and pumpkins!