Saturday, November 22, 2008

2nd Halloween 2008 Layout....


I had so much fun making the first layout of my kids that I had to go back and finish what I started! I had a few more pictures that I wanted to scrapbook too. All the paper is the same as the last I just changed it up a bit! The empty photo mat is for another picture I've been meaning to print but just haven't gotten a chance to print.

What I used:
-The title was cut with my Pazzles which I got over at HallmarkScrapbook.com
-The tree and swirls are from the Pazzles CD Swirls & Twirls.
-The Bats and Spider are from a Cuttlebug Diecut and Embossing fold kit.
-The pumpkins are Ovals put together from my Cricut George.
(If you would like to see how to make the pumpkins, go over to the Hallmark Ladybugs Blog for the tutorial I made!)
-Swiss Dots Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
-Black Diamond Stickles

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

WOW Kate!!! This is wonderful!!! It made me SMILE big time....your babies are adorable!!!! HUGS!!!