Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mouse Candy Sleeve...

Here is a cute little candy sleeve that fits 3 chocolate covered marshmallow candies. The mouse was designed by me by altering my bunny design. I love how she turned out. I had fun with the eyes.


I used the Pazzles software to draw up the Holly because I couldn't find exactly the right Holly that I wanted on my Cricut carts. I also used my Pazz to cut the Mouse, Sleeve and Tag...(Your welcome to copy my designs for you own personal use,
but please don't recreate to sell...thanks a bunch!)

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh KATE!!!! She is so wonderful!!! I just love her sweet little face!!! You are amazing girlie!!! HUGS!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness girl...this is AMAZING!!!! I totally LOVE it!!! You are so talented and I LOVE what you do with your Pazzle! Awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! I love your work!!! I have nominated you for a blog award....come check out my blog for details!

Beate said...

This put a smile on my face this morning. Insanely cute!