Monday, October 27, 2008

Twilight Shadow Box...


I thought I would make a shadow box this time,
just showcasing Edward and Bella.
It is very similar to the layout I did
but on a smaller scale.

It page measures 8.5 x 13.
I got the shadow box from Roberts...
they come with three, this one is the biggest.
They come unfinished so I decided I would stain it.

What I used:
My Pazzles for Edward and Bella.
The flourishes are from the Swirls & Twirls Pazzles CD.
I also did the Oval Frame with my Pazz.
I used Cricut cart Accent Essentials for the little blue flowers.
As always I used Diamond Glaze and Stickles
I don't remember what the flowers are, sorry.



I used Diamond Glaze on the title...
**As far as the paper piecing of Edward and Bella is concerned, my husband and I have put a lot of time into designing and creating this one-of-a kind paper piecing, so please, please, PLEASE, don't replicate it for resale. We consider it a piece of art and should be treated as such.

Thank you so much for all the support, encouragement, and understanding!!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS Kate....you are a talented couple!!! HUGS!!

Sharon Caudle said...

This is beyond beautiful. HUGS!