Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Party...

Let's get this PARTY started!!!

I love Basic Grey paper and love this line called Cupcake!
I had so much fun putting this layout together,
I made it look kind of like a little party going on
with the banner and the presents! Oh what fun!

This is what I used:
Basic Grey Patterned Paper
Pazzles for the title and bunnies.
Cricut cart Storybook Font for the Marquee journaling spot.
CuttleKIDS dies for the cupcakes, presents & party hats.
Diamond Stickles
Diamond Glaze

To learn how to make the cool flower embellishments,
visit the Hallmark Ladybugs BLOG
to see DeeDee's tutorial.





I used my Pazzles for the title...

If you would like to learn how to make this
fun paper embellishment,
go to Hallmark Ladybugs Blog
Here you can see that I used glitter, glaze, & pop dots...
(Your welcome to copy my designs for you own personal use,
but please don't recreate to sell...thanks a bunch!)

4 comments:

the5johnsons said...

Kate, This page is darling. I especially love the Happy Birthday Banner. You out did yourself again. Hurry and do more. i love your eye candy.

DeeDee said...

Oh Kate!!! I LOVE this loyout....I say that every time don't I? LOL!!! I could just sit here and look and look....I love your use of the folded flowers and those sweet little bunny faces....they just make me go.....Aaaaawwwww!!! HUGS!!

Ashley Rv said...

I love this Lo....seriously Kate you should make a terrible Lo just so people like me and dee dee dont have to keep repeating ourselves...

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

FABULOUS LADYBUG......TOTALLY FABULOUS!!!!!

Hugs, T