Monday, October 13, 2008

the Cullen Crest...

So the Twilighter's Give Blood event has officially started!!

Here is my take on the Cullen Crest...
In the upcoming Twilight movie, all the vampires are wearing this crest as either a ring, necklace, or bracelet. Julio recreated this fantastic paper piecing to show case the wonderful crest!! I think it turned out spectacular!! I used my Pazzles to cut it out!!


Remember that part of the proceeds of this layout will be going to the Red Cross, so give all you can!! :)



I used pop dots for a 3D affect...

I used pop dots here for a 3D affect!

I love my Cuttlebug embossing folders...
I can make my own background paper with just
a little ink and my embossing folder... whala!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

I love the cuttlebug embossing folders as well! They make things so beautiful. I love how you used the ink with it. It looks great, I need to try that sometime!