Thursday, July 24, 2008

persoNAILity

Jody over at Hallmarkscrapbook gave us a Challenge
to make a layout using this above sketch.
I tell you, I've never actually used a sketch before,
but it was well worth it...
it turned out better then I could of imagined!

I of course used my Pazzles Inspiration that I got over at
Hallmarkscrapbook
Along with My Mind's Eye paper,
Bazzill cardstock,
Pebbles In My Pocket ribbon,
and Black Diamond Stickles glitter glue.

Thanks for taking the time to look
and you too should give this sketch and others a try!

Oh and thanks Jody! :)



6 comments:

DeeDee said...

I love this Kate....so Sweet and the papers are oh so yummy!!! GREAT job using the sketch!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh kate this is totally adorable...great job..

Ali said...

I love it!!! She's like Gabe except he likes permanent markers and walls.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Kate,
Such a sweet layout...Your Daughter is darling...Krista

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout. Love the title - looks realy cool!

Warmly greets from Berlin/germany
Nette

Lindsey said...

ewe!!! I love it! You are soooo good!! I love the play on words too!! you creative little devil!!