Monday, July 21, 2008

Ice Cream Sundae 2...

Here is another one of my FUN Ice Cream Sundaes
I of course used my awesome Zutter Bind It All.
I don't know what I ever did without it before!
I got it over at Hallmarkscrapbook.com

I designed the whole album using my Pazzles Machine program. All I did was take various sizes of ovals and circles and welded them all together. Copy and pasted each layer to make the next page. I didn't use any chipboard but you could easy make it with chipboard to make it stronger but it ended up being pretty strong with just a piece of cardstock in the middle of two pieces of paper, one for the front and one for the back. I hope that makes sense! If you have questions just shoot me an email. It measured around 11.5 x 5.5. They are a fun and easy thing to make especially if you have the design saved to your computer to use in the future.

*Just a tip ...
you could also easily make a very similar one
using the Design Studio Software with your Cricut!

SOLD


(Your welcome to copy my designs for you own personal use,
but please don't recreate to sell...thanks a bunch!)

No comments: