Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bridal Shower Evelope Book

I made this super cute and easy Bridal Shower Book
for my new sister-in-law Angie.
It is made from plain old envelopes
and my Zutter Bind It All
that I got over at Hallmarkscrapbook

Look at the binding with all the cute ribbon!
I used to make these albums with 3 book rings
and tied ribbon to them and it would be cute,
but nothing compares to the whole side
covered in pretty ribbons!! :)

It the inside of the pages are tags that are tied
with ribbon. Everyone at the shower
wrote their advice to the bride on them.
Then at the shower I take picture of the
whole event and finish the book for her.
Extra pictures are in the pocket too
so everything is all in once place!

Take a look at this fun slide show that shows
all the pages and details!



(Your welcome to copy my designs for you own personal use,
but please don't recreate to sell...thanks a bunch!)

No comments: