Sunday, May 18, 2008

Winnie the Pooh & Friends

Another... "Oh Happy Day"


I used the same title and black mat concept from my other
"Oh happy day" layout which I know I will do many more times!
I just think it makes the whole thing pop a little more,
especially where the Winnie Pooh & friends are outlined in black too.

I don't know if you can tell by I embossed the flowers
and put stickles glitter on them...making them
look a little more fun!
I also used pop dots on almost everything
to make it pop out a bit! VERY FUN!

And as always...I have a few flourishes to add a little flare!

Thanks for taking a look!
I will be posting this layout on eBay on Monday May 19th.

Page 1

Page2

Title








(Your welcome to copy my designs for you own personal use,
but please don't recreate to sell on eBay...thanks a bunch!)


3 comments:

Jeannie Phillips said...

this layout is awsome...I love it
Jeannie

Garret said...

Wow!!!

You are so talented. I was wondering if you had any designs for the new Hunger Games Book for a Cuttlebug Embossing Machine?

Thanks for the design inspiration!!!

Kate said...

Thanks Garret...

Sorry,I don't design anything for the Cuttlebug Embossing machine and I don't have any design for the Hunger Games books at the moment. Sorry!

All my paper piecing designs are for computer based cutting machines. Here is my blog link... http://thepaperpiecingbeehive.blogspot.com/