Monday, May 12, 2008

Wall Calendar



So I bought this little project around a month or so ago while
I was in Idaho. All of it came in separate pieces...
a 12x12 frame, a clear plastic blank calendar*,
and then I just scrapbooked the page behind it using
some of my favorite paper.
I love the whole concept because I can change out the
background page anytime I want...
perfect for the holidays!!
I kept it simple by painting the frame black
so it will go with anything!!
And with the dry erase board...you just can't go wrong!

Thanks for looking...





I created the scalloped center of the flower and the scalloped
border using different techniques on the Pazzles machine!


I used flourish stamps and word rub-ons to create the background.



Here is a look at my bee's and beehive border
that I made a few years back.
I think it matches it pretty well!

Because of always living in an apartment,
I use silly putty on the backs of the painted
bee's and beehive's so I can easily put them up
and take them down each time we move.


*The 12x12 clear blank plastic calendar sheet
is made by Paper Accents*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to find your blog through Regina Easter. I absolutely love the calendar that you made! I have often considered making a wooden frame for a white board calendar but this clear version is much cuter. I love how it can be customized to match the decor. Do you happen to know who made the calendar? It is just too neat and now I gotta have one! Thanks so much!!!