Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So Stink'n Much kit...

So we finally have another kit up for sale over at

This one is called "So Stink'n Much" and I absolutely LOVE it!! It was SO fun to put together and easy too! The reason I love it so much is because of the darling skunks that Ashley designed... they are supposed to represent an adult and a child. I used my adult skunk as Grandpa and the child as my son. They both come with bows that can be used to show that the skunk is either a boy or a girl... super smart of her! :) And Julio and I designed the cutout sheet this time around which was SO much fun... we've never did anything like it before, we think it turned out perfect... very versitile! Here is my take... I hope you enjoy!

Grandfather and Grandson...
The kit also comes with "bonus" templates
of a tree, a mushroom and clouds!
I used my CuttleBug to emboss the tree...
I made it looks like a scene in the middle of the layout...
To buy this kit please visit... Kits N Giggles

2 comments:

JillRv said...

I love what you did with this kit! so fabulous! i love all of your detailing!

jdx2 said...

I think you should use the luv skunk again at Valentine's day. He is sooooo stinkin cute. Jenni