Sunday, June 14, 2009

Next project...

So this is my next project I just started for my daughter Shay.... plastic canvas Barbie furniture! She is so excited... actually I'm super excited too, though it is EXTREMELY time consuming!!

When I was little, my sister made me a bedroom set that I cherished, but unfortunately most of it was destroyed in a house fire that we had when I was just starting my Sophomore year of High School. Those were the only things I cried about losing in the fire because I wanted to someday give them to my daughter. So I'm going to try to make up for that damage and make some of this furniture for her now and hopefully someday she can give them to her daughter!! I love sentimental stuff like that! :)

Here is the Laundry Room...
and the Living room...
Here are the colors I'm using...
purples, greens with just a little yellow and white.
I'm hoping to find the pattern for the bedroom set too and maybe the kitchen but we'll see... let me get this done first! hehe Wish me lots of luck because I'm really going to need it... I have corpral tunnel that makes me work a bit on the slower side but I'm not going to let it stop me!!

1 comment:

jdx2 said...

Wow I never realized how much you loved that set. I'm glad you did because my elbows were never the same. Lover Jenni