Sunday, May 31, 2009

latest layouts...

I recently made these 2 layouts for gifts. I designed the bear and the tutu using my Pazzles and finally actually cut them out and made them... which is a miracle in it's self! lol I love how this layout turned out... simple and it shows off the pictures of my nieces nicely!

I hope to have the bear and the tutu on my Paper Piecing Beehive blog soon for purchase as a digital file or PDF.


I already have my bunny file up for sale over at The Paper Piecing Beehive and I used my CuttleBug to cut our the flowers. I LOVE how this one turned out too!! All the fun Stickles and colors... so yummy!
(You're welcome to copy my designs for you own personal
use, but please don't recreate to sell...thanks a bunch!)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a great layout. You do such an excellent job. I have passed on an award to you at my blog. Thanks for sharing your creations with everyone.