Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Life is a Highway 2

I know, you probably think you are seeing things...
this layout actually has pictures on it. Amazing right!?!
(Click pic to see the details)
While I was getting ready to make a layout for eBay, I found that I had plenty of this paper that my friend Ash gave me to make a whole other layout exactly that same which is kind of rare. So I decided to make the same layout for myself. It didn't come out exactly the same but it is very similar and I already found pictures to put on it. What do you think?? I LOVE it because I haven't made a layout for myself in ages... seriously, I don't remember the last!

If you like these Classic Vehicle paper piecings,
well you are in luck... you can get the files over at
The Paper Piecing Beehive!

Click HERE for a direct link to the car files.

The details:
I put some extra car pics on the hidden photo mat...

Gotta love this title... I can't quit singing it!

No comments: