Friday, December 18, 2009

Glad Tidings


Another layout for eBay and I priced it a little lower this time because I didn't piece the title like usual. But the reindeer are as cute as ever! I intended to have one a boy and one a girl (if you look at their eyes). The boy is trying to give the girl another present! hehe I thought it was sweet!

SOLD

I also have these Reindeer in file format so
you can cut them out yourself too!
Check them out over at the
The Paper Piecing Beehive

Here is a double sided hidden tag for journaling and
a photo on the other side...

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Very cute.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

gInA dEntOn said...

I had no idea that you could do this....I knew you scrapbooked, but this?? You are amazing! All of your layouts are so stinkin' cute!!