Tuesday, December 2, 2008

NEW Edward & Bella paper piecing...

So how did everybody like the Twilight movie?!? I tell you, I LOVED it! There was some things that disappointed me a little teeny tiny bit, but you could never recreated the book. well unless you had like a 20 hour movie. I don't think that will be happening anytime soon! I'm ready to go see it again! I tell you, I'm NOT obsessed at all!! lol ;)

I'm really excited to show you this NEW paper piecing of **Edward and Bella! Julio did a fantastic job with all the details... I tell you, this one was sure a bugger to fix and finish!

I hope you enjoy this layout
as much as I have making it!!

SOLD


Full Layout...

This NEW **Edward and Bella was inspired
by the original poster for Twilight...

The same font as the cover of the books...

There is alot of detail in the photo mats...

This is the quote from the last page of the book Twilight...
I thought "hope" was a good word for Jacob...

**Jacob...
Here are the hidden photo mats...

The backside of the photo mats...This is a quote from **Jacob...
**As far as the paper piecing of Edward, Bella, Jacob & the wolf are concerned, my husband and I have put a lot of time into designing and creating this one-of-a kind paper piecing, so please, please, PLEASE, don't replicate it for resale. We consider it a piece of art and should be treated as such.

Thank you so much for all the
support, encouragement, and understanding!!

9 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh Kate, it might have been a bugger to finish, but I think it was worth it!! This is AMAZING!!! YOU an JULIO are AMAZING! Your details are always so perfect! An absolutely beautiful layout my friend!!!

Isn't that always the way between movies and books? That's why I'd always prefer to watch the movie, and THEN read the book. That way I'm always happy with BOTH! :) I haven't read any of the books yet, but I'm thinking maybe I need to start! Gorgeous work as always!!! hugs!!

Christy said...

WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous. You two did a wonderful job. WTG and good luck with the auction. TFS.

DeeDee said...

WHOA!!!! Girlie this RAWKS!!!! I was thinking that it looked like the poster my son just purchased for his room. I have not seen the movie, but Jake said it was awesome....Oh Kate, speaking of AWESOME.....you and Julio are the bomb when in comes to these gorgeous layouts!!!! WOW!!! HUGS!!

Tammy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is awesome Kate!!
I love all your work but these are incredible!

I took my daughter to see Twilight the day it came out and we loved it! She had read the book and now I'm reading them as well can't put them down!!

Tammy

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, this is outstanding....simply stunning....wowzer

DonnaMundinger said...

Unbelievably gorgeous! I can't imagine how long it took to design and execute such a masterpiece. I haven't read any of the books either but have always been fascinated with vampires and will surely see the movie. Your work is fabulous! xxD

Bamabel said...

This is simply gorgeous! I have a friend who loves this stuff. I had to tell her all about your blog. I hope she will come and see. She is gonna flip, I tell you. I love all of your work!! Just beautiful!

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

gorgeous!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

OMG I just found you blog and this twilight page and the other one are amazing. Where would I get a copy of this. Do you sell them? If so how much?